Wacom Pen-enabled mobile devices
Pen-enabled mobile devices have become standard business tools in organizations of all kinds.
In particular, field staff and their customers value the ability to complete forms, annotate documents and sign papers with handwritten electronic signatures.
The result: Digital document workflows that enhance organizational process efficiency, while retaining the familiar user experience that people prefer.
Wacom for Business software empowers organizations to create these workflows by enabling handwritten electronic signatures on mobile devices running iOS, Android or Windows that use a Wacom digital pen, styli like the Apple pencil and MS pen, or even a human finger.
Wacom Ink SDK
The Wacom Ink SDK for signature allows you to integrate support for Wacom signature pads or pen displays into your applications. This allows you to offer users stunning signature capture and display in a wide range of use cases across financial services, legal processes, sales transactions, and many other identity verification scenarios.
Using the Wacom Ink SDK for signature together with Wacom’s signature pads ensures text and images are displayed clearly on the screen, even after hundreds of thousands of transactions.
- The Wacom Ink SDK for signature also gives
you all the tools you need to:
- Capture biometric handwritten electronic signatures within applications on Wacom STU series pen displays, pen tablets and mobile devices running Windows, iOS or Android.
- Automatically render digital ink within documents
- Easily integrate digital signature capture into any document workflow
sign pro pdf
- eSignatures made simple
- Wacom sign pro PDF software makes it easy to add handwritten electronic signatures within PDFs via mobile devices running iOS, Android or Windows with minimum integration effort.
The sign pro PDF App enables handwritten electronic signature functionality to be added to applications running on mobile devices out of the box, with no integration required.
- Integrated eSignatures
- The sign pro PDF API enables Wacom partners to build sign pro PDF App functionality into their existing proprietary applications or solutions.
In other words, whenever organizations need to enable in-person signatures within digital document workflows, the sign pro PDF App & API make it simple and cost-effective.
Here is how one of our solution partners has deployed a mobile signature solution by using Wacom’s technology